If you think you're paying too much for your Car Insurance then there's a good chance you could make savings by signing up with AA Car Insurance and making use of AA Drivesafe.
You could pay less with the new AA 'Pay how you Drive' Car Insurance. With AA Drivesafe telematic insurance you are rewarded for showing that you are a safe driver!
Whether you are a young driver, a newly-qualified driver or even if you already have driving convictions, you could save money on Car Insurance with AA Drivesafe. Find out more about AA Drivesafe.
Whatever type of car insurance you're looking for, AA Car Insurance is a good place to start. Providing both fully-comprehensive car insurance cover and also third-party, fire and theft, AA Car Insurance offers a solid insurance product at a very affordable price, comparing multiple insurance companies, and then offering you the best insurance quote it can obtain.
While AA was once just the name you needed to know for when your car broke down, the AA of today is vastly more sophisticated, offering not only Breakdown Cover and Car Insurance, but also Van Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Buildings Insurance, Buildings & Contents Insurance, and much more besides.
In short, whatever type of insurance you may be looking for, the AA Insurance Website is well worth the visit.
AA Car Insurance ~ Save 15% on AA Car Insurance When You Order Direct from AA Online
Price is, of course, just one factor that you should take into consideration when purchasing Car Insurance; however, fortunately, with AA Car Insurance you get not only some of the most affordable UK Car Insurance, but also some of the best features:
Here is a quick look at what you get with AA comprehensive car insurance cover:
* A dedicated UK insurance claim-line that is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
* You will receive a courtesy car while your own car is being repaired
* Personal accident cover up to £5,000 (or up to £7,500 if you are an existing AA member)
* 35% off AA Breakdown Service when you buy with Car Insurance online
* Windscreen and window repairs without loss of your no-claims AA discount
* Assistance with overnight accommodation or onward transport following an accident
* Medical expenses up to £300 per person (or up to £400 if you are an AA member)
As you can see, compared to some other Car Insurance companies, AA offers a lot more features, and you'll find that it usually costs less as well.