Price is, of course, just one factor that you should take into consideration when purchasing Motor Insurance; however, fortunately, with AA Motor Insurance you get not only some of the most affordable UK Motor Insurance, but also some of the best features:
Here is a quick look at what you get with AA comprehensive car insurance cover:
* A dedicated UK insurance claim-line that is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
* You will receive a courtesy car while your own car is being repaired
* Personal accident cover up to £5,000 (or up to £7,500 if you are an existing AA member)
* 35% off AA Breakdown Cover when you buy with Motor Insurance online
* Windscreen and window repairs without loss of your no-claims AA discount
* Assistance with overnight accommodation or onward transport following an accident
* Medical expenses up to £300 per person (or up to £400 if you are an AA member)
As you can see, compared to some other Motor Insurance companies, AA offers a lot more features, and you'll find that it usually costs less as well.
Besides just Motor Insurance, the AA also provides comprehensive van insurance too, and offers a much better deal for small business owners than many similar types of van insurance.
Here are just a few of the benefits you'll enjoy with AA Van Insurance, and is geared particularly towards sole traders:
* Up to 10% off van insurance if you purchase online
* Up to 60% no claims discount
* A minimum of 90 days van insurance cover across EU countries
* Up to £250 for locks replaced if your van keys are lost or stolen
* You'll receive a courtesy vehicle while your van is being repaired by an approved repairer
* Personal accident cover up to £5,000
* Cover for van windscreen repair or replacement
* 24 hour claims helpline
* There are also optional extras available, such as legal expenses and emergency replacement van covers.
* You can even add on AA Van Rescue so you have access to breakdown assistance if your van breaks down.
AA Drivesafe Insurance: Save £££ with AA Drivesafe Insurance | Motor Insurance from AA
Although UK insurance companies can no longer include the gender of a driver as a rating factor when calculating motor insurance premiums, you'll find that AA Motor Insurance still offers plenty of excellent benefits for women drivers:
For example, whether you use your vehicle for work, leisure or just for taking your children to school, it's important to stay mobile, and Automobile Association comprehensive cover provides:
* 24 hour claimline available 365 days a year
* Recovery from the scene of an accident
* Free courtesy car while yours is being repaired, if your vehicle has suffered an accident
* Cost of a replacement child seat comes as standard
* Insurer approved repairers for peace of mind
* Onward transport and overnight accommodation costs (subject to certain limits)
* ... and lots more benefits too. Suffice to say that Automobile Association offers a lot more for your insurance premium than many other Motor Insurance companies offer.
Also, for the third year running, in 2013, AA Motor Insurance was awarded a 5 star rating from Defaqto (n independent, financial research company that specialises in rating and comparing financial products), so you know that with Automobile Association you're definitely in good hands.