Price is, of course, just one factor that you should take into consideration when purchasing Car Insurance; however, fortunately, with AA Car Insurance you get not only some of the most affordable UK Car Insurance, but also some of the best features:
Here is a quick look at what you get with AA comprehensive car insurance cover:
* A dedicated UK insurance claim-line that is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
* You will receive a courtesy car while your own car is being repaired
* Personal accident cover up to £5,000 (or up to £7,500 if you are an existing AA member)
* 35% off AA Breakdown Service when you buy with Car Insurance online
* Windscreen and window repairs without loss of your no-claims AA discount
* Assistance with overnight accommodation or onward transport following an accident
* Medical expenses up to £300 per person (or up to £400 if you are an AA member)
As you can see, compared to some other Car Insurance companies, AA offers a lot more features, and you'll find that it usually costs less as well.
Whether you're looking for a cheap Car Insurance quote, performance Car Insurance, Car Insurance for women - in fact almost any Car Insurance at all - AA Car Insurance will most likely be able to provide a lower Car Insurance quote than almost anyone else, and with more benefits than most.
There are lots of different companies offering UK Car Insurance - Lloyds Car Insurance, Direct Car Insurance, Tesco Car Insurance, Churchill Car Insurance - to name but a few, but when it comes right down to providing reliable 24/7 service, big no claims discounts and the cheapest Car Insurance policies, then no-one comes close to the service provided by AA Car Insurance.
Where AA Car Insurance leads, others follow. As an AA member you'll also enjoy many other discounts on other products too, including non-motoring products.
AA Car Insurance - Save 15% on AA Car Insurance & Enjoy Up To 70% No-claims Discount
Although UK insurance companies can no longer include the gender of a driver as a rating factor when calculating motor insurance premiums, you'll find that AA Car Insurance still offers plenty of excellent benefits for women drivers:
For example, whether you use your vehicle for work, leisure or just for taking your children to school, it's important to stay mobile, and Automobile Association comprehensive cover provides:
* 24 hour claimline available 365 days a year
* Recovery from the scene of an accident
* Free courtesy car while yours is being repaired, if your vehicle has suffered an accident
* Cost of a replacement child seat comes as standard
* Insurer approved repairers for peace of mind
* Onward transport and overnight accommodation costs (subject to certain limits)
* ... and lots more benefits too. Suffice to say that Automobile Association offers a lot more for your insurance premium than many other Car Insurance companies offer.
Also, for the third year running, in 2013, AA Car Insurance was awarded a 5 star rating from Defaqto (n independent, financial research company that specialises in rating and comparing financial products), so you know that with Automobile Association you're definitely in good hands.