Although UK insurance companies can no longer include the gender of a driver as a rating factor when calculating motor insurance premiums, you'll find that AA Motor Insurance still offers plenty of excellent benefits for women drivers:
For example, whether you use your vehicle for work, leisure or just for taking your children to school, it's important to stay mobile, and AA comprehensive cover provides:
* 24 hour claimline available 365 days a year
* Recovery from the scene of an accident
* Free courtesy car while yours is being repaired, if your vehicle has suffered an accident
* Cost of a replacement child seat comes as standard
* Insurer approved repairers for peace of mind
* Onward transport and overnight accommodation costs (subject to certain limits)
* ... and lots more benefits too. Suffice to say that AA offers a lot more for your insurance premium than many other Motor Insurance companies offer.
Also, for the third year running, in 2013, AA Motor Insurance was awarded a 5 star rating from Defaqto (n independent, financial research company that specialises in rating and comparing financial products), so you know that with AA you're definitely in good hands.
Price is, of course, just one factor that you should take into consideration when purchasing Motor Insurance; however, fortunately, with AA Motor Insurance you get not only some of the most affordable UK Motor Insurance, but also some of the best features:
Here is a quick look at what you get with AA comprehensive car insurance cover:
* A dedicated UK insurance claim-line that is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
* You will receive a courtesy car while your own car is being repaired
* Personal accident cover up to £5,000 (or up to £7,500 if you are an existing AA member)
* 35% off AA Breakdown Service when you buy with Motor Insurance online
* Windscreen and window repairs without loss of your no-claims AA discount
* Assistance with overnight accommodation or onward transport following an accident
* Medical expenses up to £300 per person (or up to £400 if you are an AA member)
As you can see, compared to some other Motor Insurance companies, AA offers a lot more features, and you'll find that it usually costs less as well.
AA Motor Insurance, UK - Save 25% on Car Insurance
Whatever type of car insurance you're looking for, AA Motor Insurance is a good place to start. Providing both fully-comprehensive car insurance cover and also third-party, fire and theft, AA Motor Insurance offers a solid insurance product at a very affordable price, comparing multiple insurance companies, and then offering you the best insurance quote it can obtain.
While AA was once just the name you needed to know for when your car broke down, the AA of today is vastly more sophisticated, offering not only Breakdown Cover and Motor Insurance, but also Van Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Buildings Insurance, Buildings & Contents Insurance, and much more besides.
In short, whatever type of insurance you may be looking for, the AA Insurance Website is well worth the visit.