Today the AA is, in many ways, the same motoring organisation that motorists have trusted since 1905. With millions of members AA is by far the largest UK motoring organisation with some 3,300 highly trained patrols.
The principle difference these days is that AA now provide services not only to get you safely from point A to point B, but also to help organise your finances and even buy a new or second-hand car. In terms of insurance cover, and peace of mind, the AA comes pretty close to offering everything one needs.
With AA Car Insurance you'll discover just how much better Car Insurance can be, with lots of benefits that are just not offered by many other Car Insurance companies.
With AA you can also get your money back if you find a cheaper car insurance policy within 21 days of purchasing your AA policy.
Whatever type of car insurance you're looking for, AA Car Insurance is a good place to start. Providing both fully-comprehensive car insurance cover and also third-party, fire and theft, AA Car Insurance offers a solid insurance product at a very affordable price, comparing multiple insurance companies, and then offering you the best insurance quote it can obtain.
While AA was once just the name you needed to know for when your car broke down, the AA of today is vastly more sophisticated, offering not only Breakdown Cover and Car Insurance, but also Van Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Buildings Insurance, Buildings & Contents Insurance, and much more besides.
In short, whatever type of insurance you may be looking for, the AA Insurance Website is well worth the visit.
AA Car Insurance, UK ~ Compare Car Insurance Rates at AA Direct for the Cheapest Car Insurance
Besides just Car Insurance, the AA also provides comprehensive van insurance too, and offers a much better deal for small business owners than many similar types of van insurance.
Here are just a few of the benefits you'll enjoy with AA Van Insurance, and is geared particularly towards sole traders:
* Up to 10% off van insurance if you purchase online
* Up to 60% no claims discount
* A minimum of 90 days van insurance cover across EU countries
* Up to £250 for locks replaced if your van keys are lost or stolen
* You'll receive a courtesy vehicle while your van is being repaired by an approved repairer
* Personal accident cover up to £5,000
* Cover for van windscreen repair or replacement
* 24 hour claims helpline
* There are also optional extras available, such as legal expenses and emergency replacement van covers.
* You can even add on AA Van Rescue so you have access to breakdown assistance if your van breaks down.